Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What No One Can Take....

What I learned this year...

Most of my blogs have been a bit heavy so I decided this was the perfect opportunity to be on the lighter side...

I learned....
that piles of plowed snow are not so soft after all.
you should always wear boxing gloves when punching a bag.
roller blading isn't as easy when you are in your thirties.
life isn't dictated by what doctors tell you.
my feet aren't as big as I thought (or else they shrunk).
losing thirty pounds is extremely difficult, but gaining it back is easy.
I can actually win the cool prize in a contest.
good friendships can grow quickly, while old ones die hard.
I can cook pretty much anything just by trusting my instinct.
kids are amazing-well I already knew that but everyday it's reconfirmed.
I can get by on 3-4 hours of sleep.
writing is my greatest escape.....



No comments:

Post a Comment