Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Journey Within...

Who would I like to meet or spend more time with in 2013? Simple: myself.

For the past 10 months I've been peeling back my inner layers to uncover my core. Slowly I've been discovering my true self and learning about who I really I am. To make this process worth it though, I've got to get over my fear of my own mind.

My most recent revelation has been to see how much I hate who I am.

If I am to become a better person, I must learn to like myself... Possibly even come to love who I am someday. While that is far away at this point, to take a step in that direction I must discover what positive qualities I possess. The way to do this is by overcoming the fear of my thoughts and spending time with the REAL Jennifer.

So for 2013 my pledge is meet a new person, because right now Jennifer Lee Yoder is a total stranger. Eventually I hope to know her better than anyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment