Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Beautiful Place to Get Lost...

I get lost a lot in books. I think anyone with a passion for reading does. Books are the ultimate escape from reality, even if brief it helps us when our own lives may be on a down turn.

The last book I got lost in was "Where All the Dead Lie" by JT Ellison. It's part of the Taylor Jackson series. I love crime novels; my undergrad degree is in criminal justice. I also love a good detective series. This book is the seventh and last as this series is now on an extended hiatus while the author pursues a new series.

When I get lost in a book such as this, I lose track of time and my surroundings. I've been known to start a book when my kids fall asleep and read until the sun comes up!



No comments:

Post a Comment