Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Until the Day We Meet...

I've already taken my dream vacation...twice. In 2000 I was married in Hawaii and spent ten days there. In 2012 our family went, including kids; this time was 2 weeks. I love these islands more than any place in the world and I do plan on going back several more times. But for right now, I do have my sight set on a completely opposite destination; I want to go on an Alaskan Cruise.

My husband and I love taking cruises. It's the best way to "sample" potential vacation destinations. I'm not looking to sample Alaska though. I want the opportunity to see its vast beauty from a distance, including icy locations that may not be accessible by car. On a cruise I actually think you could see more than if you were on land!

This probably will not be my next vacation; my kids have their eyes set on Disney World, but for the time being its the one I picture when I dream of getting away!

PS: Definitely via Carnival! The only cruise line I use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment