Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Monday, December 10, 2012

Insanity is my Only Means of Relaxation...

When things get hectic, I'll be honest, I don't tend to deal very well. My coping methods are not wise to some....

To unwind, suggestions such as meditation, exercise, being alone, etc are all healthy choices. I'm not going to lie though; for me sometimes the best solution is a beer... Or maybe a margarita!

I realize that some people frown upon this, but those people aren't me. Alcohol makes me feel better plain and simple! Sometimes I drink to have fun and sometimes I drink to relax. Sometimes I drink with others and sometimes I drink alone. Sometimes I have a little bit and sometimes I have a lot... Whatever the situation, I feel I'm smart enough to not make bad decisions, so I really don't see a problem with it!

When I need to unwind, a nice cold drink gets me feeling better...

No comments:

Post a Comment