Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Put on Your Listening Ears...

I listen to people and noises everyday. Most of the time it's through conversations; I consider myself to be a good listener.

October 19th is the last time I listened for hours yet did not speak. That's because I was at a comedy show in DC. I have wanted to see Kathy Griffin live for years. My birthday is October 23rd so a friend of mine and my husband thought this would be a great gift!

I don't know how she does it, but Kathy was on that stage for almost three hours of improv. I completely loved the show and laughed so hard it hurt. The entire trip was fun, with this being the pinnacle.

It doesn't matter what kind of day or week you are having, a good laugh always helps!



No comments:

Post a Comment