Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy....

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's the unexpected things that change our lives....

New addition to my life....

2012 had to be the most difficult year of my life. I lost identity. I had no idea who I was or what mattered in life. Literally my world was turned upside down.

I struggled immensely to find myself; I was in need of a rediscovery of how to continue. In my attempt to learn how to adjust to what life had become I stumbled across someone who helped me more than I could have guessed...

A new friend...

In my struggle to learn who I really was and how to continue each day, I surely was not looking for someone else to enter my world. I needed to get to know me, not someone else. By chance, I solicited an acquaintance to help with one new aspect; little did I know she would help me with so much more.

2012 may have been very hard; but unbeknownst to me, I found a friend to help me get through.

Thank you Wendy....

No comments:

Post a Comment